Learn more about us.
SkyWire is an established telecommunications service provider that offers wireless, fixed and satellite connectivity solutions across a single, next-generation network. With an international footprint, we are able to provide a suite of innovative carrier-grade products and services throughout South Africa and Africa.
Our comprehensive range of connectivity solutions mean that we are able to connect your business in the shortest possible time. With more than 50,000 high sites around South Africa, a full suite of telecoms solutions, and peering points throughout the country, SkyWire is able to provide fast, effective and affordable last mile access wherever your business is. Our products and services have been designed from the ground up to meet the needs of cellular carriers, service providers, private networks and small to large corporate businesses.
We offer a full suite of voice and data services to the corporate, government, mining, oil and gas, agricultural, residential estates, commercial estates, hospitality, rural communities, telecommunications, education and finance sectors.
Why choose SkyWire?
A full suite of telecoms products.
- Being able to choose from wireless, fixed line or satellite connectivity options means that we’ll get your voice, broadband and video requirements up-and-running in the shortest possible time.
- Our national network – with over 50,000 high sites across South Africa – means that we can service your business and branches wherever they are.
- A single network and single point of contact means we can provide you with a telecoms solution that’s right for your business.
- Quick deployment with limited infrastructure requirements – no more lengthy waiting periods for stable, high-speed connectivity.
- Bottom line cost savings of up to 30% – by offering you multiple options that suit your business requirements we are able to bring your telecoms costs down.
- We offer redundancy options, either in the form of alternative use of common carrier facilities or as an alternative technology for connectivity.
- Our National Network Operations Centre (NNOC) provides complete visibility and control over our whole network, and includes real-time reports and updates – which means you’re in safe hands.
- With industry-leading Service Level Agreements we also monitor your network around the clock and provide support whenever you need it.
- Our national footprint of installation and maintenance teams are ready to get your business connected today.
- On top of our connectivity solutions, we also offer a full suite of telecoms products and services, including voice, hosting, bandwidth and PBX solutions.