Fixed-line last-mile access.
Features and benefits
SkyFix offers your business or home a range of dedicated and alternate fixed-last-mile access links to suit any environment, country-wide. The following options are available:
- Ethernet Express
- SAIX via Diginet
As demand for larger bandwidth continues to grow and prices continue to fall, we offer a full complement of fixed-line last-mile access services that are capable of routing data and voice across the same link, saving you both on transmission and infrastructure costs.
By offering your business or home a combination of our own telecommunication facilities and those of other network access providers, we are able to ensure national coverage with true redundancy. All last-mile access links are proactively monitored and supported on our cutting-edge monitoring systems to provide you with online monitoring of interface quality, QoS and equipment alarms, and remote diagnostics, as well as real time reporting on updates and optimal usage.
- National coverage – available countrywide
- Quality, dedicated last-mile access with 24/7/365 support
- Voice and data over a single access medium
- Fully managed, maintained and installed router rental (CPE)
- Multiple POPs across South Africa
- Quality of Service (QoS) enabled on certain products
- All solutions are set up and managed by qualified, experienced engineers
- Fixed IP addresses
- Perfect platform for voice, video and data
- Quick upgrade path
- Reduced operating costs
- Private and secure point-to-point and point-to-multipoint connectivity
- Competitive pricing means quicker speeds and lower costs
- One invoice, one account manager, one place to call for support and queries
- Integrates easily with existing alternate infrastructure